Spread joy, not germs
Our Clean Safety Plan & Our Commitments to Our Guests
We would like all of our guests to know that we take the safety of our staff, customers and families very seriously. For the past 15+ years, we have taken great pride in creating and implementing an “Employee and Guests Safety/Crisis Plan” in order to ensure the safety of everyone that visits and works on our farm. Our safety plan is also reviewed on a yearly basis by our local health department, emergency management authorities – police, fire, ambulance – and the Emergency Management Coordinator of Lee County. We strive to always continue to be a leader in practices of farm safety, sanitation and hygiene with all of our staff, as well as our guests.
Throughout the past challenging years of COVID-19, we took our safety practices even further through the implementation of more in-depth sanitation practices throughout our farm, advanced hygiene education and training for our staff, maintained a close connection with our local health department and stayed informed and followed up-to-date state and federal guidelines.
Our Commitments to Our Guests as an Agritourism Destination
- Continue to be a leader in safe sanitation procedures and use safe, healthy hygiene practices with our staff
- Provide proper sanitizing materials for cleaning common-use surfaces and high-touch surfaces as often as possible
- Make hand sanitizing stations and hand washing sinks available to all guests and employees.
- Handle our fresh produce and farm merchandise with the utmost care and in accordance with recommended community guidelines.
- Train our employees on procedures related to COVID-19 to ensure safety of themselves and our guests
We Kindly Ask Our Guests To
- Keep other guests and our staff safe by staying home if you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 – including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Practice social distancing when able throughout the farm
- Sanitize and/or wash your hands frequently
- Wear a face mask if you have not been vaccinated and your ability to social distance is compromised
Clean Training Procedures
The safety of our staff and guests is our top priority! Let’s work together to keep each other safe. The following procedures are implemented on our farm:
- Providing extensive in-depth COVID-19 training for all of our staff
- More opportunities for contactless payments throughout the farm
- Credit cards accepted at each cash register throughout the farm
- Implementing deep cleaning and sanitation procedures prior, during and after business hours throughout play areas, point of sale locations, café and restrooms
- Adjustments and modifications of our play areas and activities
- Sanitizing our jumping pillow and pumpkin jumping pad daily
- Store displays and traffic flow areas will be adjusted, where needed, and farm merchandise will be handled with utmost care
- Providing multiple hand sanitizer and hand washing stations throughout the farm
- Encouraging guests to wear a mask if not vaccinated when social distancing is not possible on the farm
- Monitoring and limiting capacity, if necessary, of guests visiting each day
- Asking our guests to please keep a safe six-foot distance between groups and other guests
- Social distancing signage will be posted wherever possible throughout the farm to encourage social distancing
- Please visit only when in good health – if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive, we ask that you please stay home
- We will adhere to all local and statewide health standards